At Basileia LLC, we envision a world where organizations vibrantly fulfill their purpose in harmony with valuing the human needs of people involved in or touched by the organization. These are organizations where people matter and people thrive. We call them "living organizations."
Included in our vision are all organizations, from those we engage with every day ...
- the businesses in which we work, and those from whom we buy the goods & services that sustain us
- the nonprofit organizations whose mission we support
- the schools our children attend
- the spiritual or religious communities in which we participate
- the governmental bodies that enact laws that affect us
... to the larger national and world governments & organizations ...... and finally to the fundamental organization within which we all start: the family.
Using the processes of Needs-based Communication (NVC) and of Dynamic Governance (DG), our mission is to lead organizations toward becoming a "living organization" that values the needs of all of their constituents and robustly fulfills its purpose.